Current Status: https://recruitcrm.io/assigned_candidates/26773
Sourcing Report: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fzaiM4TgSJYP_reWdrYt7tRvRP8NF4153S1MGQsHGno/edit?usp=sharing
Client Name: Axsome Therapeutics
Location: New York City 10038 (no relocation) REMOTE until post-COVID
Role Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Salary: $70k – $90k (Flexible) + 10-15% Bonus + Equity
A clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel therapies for the management of central nervous system (CNS) disorders.
Industry: Biotechnology – Pharmaceuticals – Medical Devices
Competitors: Sage OR Biohaven OR Otsuka OR Acadia OR Acorda OR Sunovion OR Biogen OR Pfizer OR Abbvie OR Allergan OR Takeda OR Lundbeck
Titles: Executive Assistant, Executive Assistant to the CEO***, administrative assistant, office manager, assistant office manager
- 5-15 years as an Executive Assistant or very similar position (ideally, 5-10 years)
- Career development opportunity with an increase in responsibilities over time
- Rare opportunity to work for a publicly-traded company with only 50 employees valued at $3 Billion
- Entrepreneurial minded leadership and culture
- Be on the cutting edge of a rapidly growing CNS Biopharmaceutical company – incredible drug pipeline
- Biotechnology experience
- Work closely with the CEO and participate in high-level meetings and operations
Ideal Candidate: Regan F. – Worked as an Executive Assistant to a c-suite position with Alexion and Mustang.
Search 1 – New York City and (Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices), executive assistant to the CEO OR Executive Assistant
Keywords to use: executive assistant, executive assistant to the CEO
Questions to Ask Yourself
- Does the candidate meet the Must-Haves criteria?
- Would the candidate be taking a demotion?
- Are there any pink/red flags?
- Job Hopping
- Gaps in Employment
- Currently a consultant
- Declining stage of career arc
- If so, seek to discover.
- Where are they on the career arc?
- Why do you like them as a candidate?
- Name, my team and I are conducting a preliminary search for an Executive Assistant to the CEO position. This is a rare opportunity to join a growing Biotech (50 people) with a very bright future. Would you be open to learning more about this?
- Hey Name! We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join a growing, public Biotech in NYC. Based on your background in blank, I believe you’d be a good fit for the position. Would you be open to learning more about this opportunity?
Our client is a growing Biotechnology company out of Manhattan. They develop novel drugs that treat a variety of central nervous systems diseases. Their recent drug pipeline success over the last year has caused them to expand, fast. They have a bright future and aggressive plans to expand their teams. This is the perfect time to join them and would represent a great potential career move. You’d work directly with the CEO and be part of high-level meetings, plans, and operations. And, your role and responsibilities could change over time!