Client Name: Axsome Therapeutics
Location: New York City 10038 (no relocation) remote until post covid
Role Title: Senior Manager, Commercial Analytics & Insights
Salary: $120-$135k + 15% Bonus + Equity
A clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel therapies for the management of central nervous system (CNS) disorders.
Industry: Biotechnology – Pharmaceuticals
Competitors: Sage OR Biohaven OR Otsuka OR Acadia OR Acorda OR Sunovion OR Biogen OR Pfizer OR Abbvie OR Allergan OR Regeneron
Titles: Look for job titles that have commercial analytics OR business analytics OR insights OR forecasting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of experience in biotechnology/pharmaceutical with a combination of analytics, forecasting, or sales analytics experience
- US Citizen (no sponsorship)
- Gain experience with pre and post-launch analytics
- Incredible learning opportunity with an innovative approach to analytics with senior leadership
- Rare opportunity to work for a publicly-traded company with only 50 employees valued at $3 Billion
- Entrepreneurial minded leadership and culture
- Be on the cutting edge of a rapidly growing CNS Biopharmaceutical company – incredible drug pipeline
- Join a small analytics team with genuine opportunities for promotions as the company continues to grow
Ideal Candidate: Iqbal Sherif – nearly 6 years in analytics all with Johnson & Johnson, Sr. Mgr would be a promotional move up, BS degree
Search 1 – commercial analytics, New York City, Biotechnology OR Pharmaceuticals, Degree, No Directors
Search 2 – forecasting OR (analytics and (sales OR business OR commercial), New York City, competitors list
Keywords to use: forecasting, business analytics, commercial analytics, sales analytics, insights, business intelligence
Questions to Ask Yourself
- Does the candidate meet the Must-Haves criteria?
- Would the candidate be taking a demotion?
- Are there any pink/red flags?
- Job Hopping
- Gaps in Employment
- Currently a consultant
- Declining stage of career arc
- If so, seek to discover.
- Where are they on the career arc?
- Why do you like them as a candidate?
- Name, my team and I are conducting a preliminary search for a Commercial Analytics opportunity. This is a rare opportunity to join a public biotech moving into commercialization for the first time. The future is bright, and so is the promotion path. Would you be open to learning more about this?
- Hey Name! We are looking for an analytics leader to join a growing, public Biotech in NYC. Based on your background in blank, I believe you’d be a good fit for the position. Would you be open to learning more about this opportunity?
- I have a public biopharma client in NYC looking to bring on a talented analytics leader. It couldn’t be a better time to join them as they move into commercialization for the first time. What are the chances you would be open to hearing more about this opportunity?
Our client is a growing Biotechnology company out of Manhattan. They develop novel drugs that treat a variety of central nervous systems diseases. Their recent drug pipeline success over the last year has caused them to expand their team, fast. As they enter into the commercialization stage, they are looking to add a leader in commercial analytics and insights. This is the perfect time to join them. Not only would this be a great career move, but the career development, learning opportunities, and exposure to the senior leadership team mean a bright future for your career.